Application For Tenancy
- Once you find the property you wish to lease you will need to fill out our on-line tenancy application and supply additional documentation – link is available on our website.
- Once we receive your application we will process and if approved by the landlord you will receive a confirmation email and once we receive your holding deposit the property will be taken off the market
- When you sign a lease, you will also be required to lodge a bond payment, which is equivalent to four weeks rent.
- The bond payment will be lodged by us with the NSW Department of Fair Trading, which will provide you with a Bond Registration Number.
- The bond will be held as security against any outstanding rent or damage and will be reimbursed once the property is fully vacated, less any deductions that may be agreed upon or directed by the Tribunal in the event of a dispute.
- Prior to moving in you will receive a condition report which you will need to check, make any additional comments on, sign and return a copy to us within seven days.
- This is to ensure that the pre-existing state of the home is accurately detailed.
- When you vacate, it is your responsibility to leave the property in the same condition in which you entered it, fair wear and tear excepted.
- Rental payments can be made fortnightly or calendar monthly in advance.
- They can be made using the reference number we provide you with, which enables you to make rental payments from your account electronically. We do not accept personal or bank cheques.
- We understand that occasionally unforeseen circumstances prevent you from paying your rent on time and we endeavour to be understanding in these situations.
- Please ensure that you call us immediately in the event of non-payment so we can try to accommodate you.
- If you don't make prior arrangements with us, then we are bound to issue a termination notice 14 days after non-payment.
Repairs & Maintenance
- We understands that the one thing our tenants demand is rapid response to any issues, with minimum disruption. We undertake to deal with urgent repairs within four hours and non-urgent repairs within two working days, subject to owner approval and bearing in mind some issues will require quotes. All requests for repairs and maintenance are best reported via our website.
- Repair request in the event of an emergency repair required outside office hours and your Property Manager is uncontactable, arrangements for repairs can be made directly with the tradespeople listed below.
- Please note, any repairs that the tenant arranges outside of normal business hours will be at the tenant's expense unless it is deemed to be under valid urgent circumstances.
- It is the landlord’s responsibility to insure the building, however the insurance of personal contents is the responsibility of the tenant.
- Our Maintenance Manager will notify you in writing 2 weeks prior to undertaking routine inspections of the property.
Termination of your Lease
- If you decide to end your tenancy at the expiration of your Tenancy Agreement, you are required to give two weeks notice in writing before the end of your lease term.
- If you are on a periodic tenancy (i.e. a month-by-month lease), we require 21 days notice in writing.
- If you break your lease the penalty fee is 4 weeks rent payable upon return of keys in second half of lease term or 6 weeks rent payable in first half of lease term.
Electricity, Gas & Telephone
- The tenancy application has a facility to book Connect Now who offer connection and disconnection of all services – there service is free of charge